IMDEA Energy is looking for excellent postdoctoral researchers to submit a joint application to the Marie Slodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships Call 2016 (H2020-MSCA-IF-2016), with call deadline in September, 14th 2016.
The goal of Individual Fellowships is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of experienced researchers, wishing to diversify their individual competence in terms of skill acquisition through advanced training, international and intersectorial mobility.
The types of Individual Fellowships and eligibility conditions for researchers are summarized here.
Complete information of the call may be found in the Participant Portal.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) from IMDEA Energy Research Units may be found below:
- Thermochemical Processes Unit: EOI TCPU1, EOI TCPU2
- Electrochemical Processes Unit: EOI ECPU
- Biotechnological Processes Unit: EOI BTPU
- High Temperature Processes Unit: EOI HTPU
- Electrical Systems Unit: EOI ESU
- System Analysis Unit: EOI SAU
- Photoactivated Processes Unit: EOI PAPU
- Advanced Porous Materials Unit: EOI APMU