The tenth edition of the IMDEA Energy Young Researchers Workshop was held at IMDEA Energy on December 14 and 15.
A total of 33 oral communications in which predoctoral and postdoctoral researchers from the institute presented their results and lines of research.
In addition, as part of the event, an exhibition of posters was held at the facilities.
The winners of the different categories have been:
CATEGORY 1: awarded by the researchers of the institute
- Postdoctoral: Silvia Greses
- Predoctoral: Sergio Morales
Both from the Biotechnological Processes Unit
CATEGORY 2: awarded by the jury
- Postdoctoral: Ricado Ricardo Conceição, from the High Temperature Processes Unit
- Predoctoral: Rebecca Grieco, from the Electrochemical Processes Unit
- Poster: Sandra Palenzuela, of the Photoactivated Processes Unit
CATEGORY 3: awarded by the Director of IMDEA Energy
- Postdoctoral: Freddy Oropeza, from the Photoactivated Processes Unit and Hector Hernando, from the Thermochemical Processes Unit.
- Predoctoral: Robert Istrate, from the Systems Analysis Unit.
Congratulations to all awardees and participants for the high quality of their presentations and for sharing their research results at the institute.
See you next year!