IMDEA Energy is looking for excellent postdoctoral researchers to submit a joint application to the Marie Slodowska-Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships Call 2021 (H2020-MSCA-PF-2021), with call deadline in October, 12th 2021.
The goal of MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships is to enhance the creative and innovative potential of researchers holding a PhD and who wish to acquire new skills through advanced training, international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility. MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships will be open to excellent researchers of any nationality.
The types of Postdoctoral Fellowships and eligibility conditions for researchers are summarized here.
Complete information of the call may be found in the EC Funding & tender opportunities Portal.
Expressions of Interest (EOI) from IMDEA Energy Research Units may be found below:
- Thermochemical Processes Unit: EOI TCPU
- Electrochemical Processes Unit: EOI ECPU
- Biotechnological Processes Unit: EOI BTPU
- High Temperature Processes Unit: EOI HTPU
- Electrical Systems Unit: EOI ESU
- System Analysis Unit: EOI SAU
- Photocativated Processes Unit: EOI PAPU